RE: Yelawolf

in Shady Records 30.06.2012 14:38
von FGR 313 • Hall of Fame | 1.851 Beiträge | 4724 Punkte

yelawolf talks about problems with shady records and interscope
Another week, another artist having a problem with their major label. Yela called into All Out Show on Shade 45 and spoke to Rude Jude & Lord Sear about his upcoming The Heart Of Dixie project with Alabama producer M16 which drops on Wednesday.

Yela was also clear to admit that he’s not on the same page as his label Shady Records and Interscope Records saying “I don’t know what the fuck they’re doing up there..I love Shady Records, I just think there’s some shit going on upstairs.” In addition to that, the Alabama rapper revealed that his sophomore album Love Story has been delayed to 2013.

That’s not it. Here’s what he had to say about Machine Gun Kelly:

“It’s probably the most insulting thing on the planet to be asked to sign a Machine Gun Kelly autograph.”

Auf Deutsch:

Eine weitere Woche, mit einem anderen Künstler ein Problem mit ihrem Major-Label. Yela rief ins All Out Karte auf Shade 45 und sprach zu Rude Jude & Lord Sear über seine bevorstehende The Heart of Dixie-Projekt mit Alabama Produzent M16, die am Mittwoch fällt. Yela war auch klar zugeben, dass er nicht auf der gleichen Seite wie sein Label Shady Records und Interscope Records sagte: "Ich weiß nicht, was zum Teufel sie tun dort oben .. Ich Shady Records lieben, ich denke, es gibt einige Scheiße geht nach oben." Darüber hinaus ergab die Alabama Rapper, dass seine zweites Album Love Story hat bis 2013 verzögert worden. Das ist es nicht. Hier ist, was er über Machine Gun Kelly sagen hatte: ". Es ist wahrscheinlich das am meisten beleidigend, was auf dem Planeten zu gebeten, eine Machine Gun Kelly Autogramm zu unterzeichnen"

!!! EMINƎM 4 EVƎR !!!

zuletzt bearbeitet 30.06.2012 14:40 | nach oben springen

in Shady Records 30.06.2012 21:48
von T.H.T • Hall of Fame | 1.835 Beiträge | 5595 Punkte

am 4 juli erscheint yelawolfs mixtpe "heart of a dixie" die erste single heisst "white boy shit" wie heute bekannt wurde!
Coming soon.. 'WHITE BOY SHIT" off the- "Heart of Dixie" AKA this Ain't no mixtape - Mixtape! ----> July 4th!!!

"Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothing comes out when they move their lips
Just a bunch of gibberish"

nach oben springen

in Shady Records 01.07.2012 15:08
von FGR 313 • Hall of Fame | 1.851 Beiträge | 4724 Punkte

ist zwar eigentlich Game, but what else..cooler Song

!!! EMINƎM 4 EVƎR !!!

nach oben springen

in Shady Records 03.07.2012 21:46
von T.H.T • Hall of Fame | 1.835 Beiträge | 5595 Punkte

Hier ist das Cover zu Yelawolfs morgen erscheinender EP namens heart of dixie

"Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothing comes out when they move their lips
Just a bunch of gibberish"

nach oben springen

in Shady Records 03.07.2012 21:48
von EM-SHADY! • Gründer/Chef | 981 Beiträge | 1779 Punkte

Sieht ganz geil aus, is mal was "etwas anderes"

I guess this is how you made me.
nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 986 Themen und 31426 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor