man bester hip hop track 2012 mit richard bisjetzt

"Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothing comes out when they move their lips
Just a bunch of gibberish"

nach oben springen

RE: Slaughterhouse

in Shady Records 10.05.2012 20:32
von T.H.T • Hall of Fame | 1.835 Beiträge | 5595 Punkte

Das nächste video kommt bald und zwar zur single my life feat cee-lo green das bestätigte die crew

nach oben springen

in Shady Records 19.05.2012 17:28
von T.H.T • Hall of Fame | 1.835 Beiträge | 5595 Punkte

nach oben springen

in Shady Records 20.05.2012 15:49
von FGR 313 • Hall of Fame | 1.851 Beiträge | 4724 Punkte

Slaughterhouse on Album: "We're done"

Slaughterhouse are putting the finishing touches on their humble abode. Welcome to: Our House, Slaughterhouse's major-label debut on Shady Records, is scheduled for a June 12 release, and Eminem is just putting the finishing touches on the much-anticipated LP.

"The album is done. In terms of vocal recording, we're done. Marshall is still in the process of mixing, we still got a couple of records that we're missing," Royce da 5'9" told MTV News on May 9 from the set of their "My Life" video. "We're on pace for June, worst-case scenario, we're looking at July, but it's definitely coming, 100 percent.

This isn't SH's first album, but ever since it was announced that Royce, Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz and Crooked I signed to Eminem's Shady Records at the top of 2011, rap fans have been wondering what type of sound the major-label marriage would yield.

"Fire," Joe Budden said, describing the sound of the new album in a single word.

His partner-in-rhyme Ortiz was a little more descriptive. "It's a really personal album, but there are records like 'My Life' which are celebratory," he said.

Each member of Slaughterhouse is a master lyricist in his own right, and when they converge for group efforts, the expectations are that much higher. "There are records where those core Slaughterhouse fans will get their 'Ohs and ahs' like 'OK, the pen is pushing,' " Ortiz said, promising a barrage of witty lyrics. "It's themed, but we take you on a ride through this album. Y'all gonna enjoy it."

The group is so excited about the album that they are taking great care in making sure it isn't leaked onto the Internet prematurely. In fact, Welcome to: Our House is so closely guarded, none of Slaughterhouse members even have a copy. "We don't have the music, it stays in the studio. It's safe there," Ortiz told us. "But every time we go to record or just get up and meet in Detroit with Em and everybody at Shady, I personally ask them to hear records."

!!! EMINƎM 4 EVƎR !!!

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 986 Themen und 31426 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor